Friday, July 20, 2012

Grab Your Chocolate Syrup And Cherries!

Guess what moi uploaded tonight? The delectable, ever-so-delicious Eat Me!

It's already available at Smashwords if you absolutely, positively cannot wait. Over the next twenty-four hours it should start appearing at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, et al.

I believe I mentioned my imagination was stirred by this lovely photograph. Really, my darlings, you should never doubt the inspiration of a delightful visual. And trust me, I have many more coming.

[Editor's Note: Eat Me is now available at Barnes & NobleAmazon US and Amazon UK]

2 comments:

  1. This one was fun. :) I'd definitely enjoy a longer, plottier story about these three characters.

    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind words, Angie, but there are no plans for more stories of Haley, Mitch and Eric at the present.

    ReplyDelete