Saturday, September 8, 2012

The Never-Ending Sex Story

Hello, my lovelies!

Just popping in to show off the cover for Secret #3, Taken By Passion. Or as Pierce refers to it, The Never-Ending Sex Story.

*sigh* No, it's not quite done yet. I promise, come hell or a hurricane, it will be released this month. Not only do I have Pierce mocking me (though I believe he's simply jealous because I named Diana's hero after my other 'personal assistant'), my precious editor is on the phone, questioning where the manuscript is.

My darling Diana's tale seemed so much shorter when I outlined the bugger. But when you have four people intimately enjoying themselves, things have a tendency to get...out of hand, so to speak.

Plus, Diana is a little more complex, in a sense. She's someone who left the BDSM scene after a bad experience with a dom, only to find the vanilla world doesn't suit her either. But even she learns some new tricks from a married couple in this book.

And I'll let you in on a little secret. One of Diana's three partners was introduced at the end of Micki's novella, Bound By Desire. Shhhh...

No comments:

Post a Comment