Thursday, February 28, 2013

EBL Just a Little Bit Delayed

I'd planned to have Enslaved By Love out by Valentine's Day, but I was a week late completing Four of a Kind. Then I had issues with the e-book that I didn't discover until my new distributor tried to upload the EPUB to Apple. On top of it, my distributor blamed my conversion software, and I f**ked around with that until I discovered it was actually the orginally source code that was the issue.

On top of that, I discovered that the photograph I originally licensed for the cover for EBL has been used by a great number of other publishers and writers. That is a situation that simply won't do.

ARGH!
All this drama didn't distract me from my own psychology when it comes to writing. Enslaved By Love is the last book of the Secrets series, which means I'm getting maudlin and I'm stalling.

I know. Bad Onne.

Now would be a good time for me to be a submissive. The boys could promise not to whip me until I finished the book.

But alas, as a domme, I'm expected to have the self-discipline.

This on of those times that being a domme sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment