Monday, October 15, 2012

The Neverending Edits of the Neverending Sex Story

News, my lovelies!

I finally received my edits from my lovely editor, Jennifer, late last night. I cannot blame the poor girl. Between a personal situation and attending a writers conference that had been scheduled far before my lateness with the manuscript, she's already performed far above the call of duty.
So what does this all mean? Taken By Passion will be for sale at most online retail outlets by October 22. I say "most" because 1) some sites may have the live sale link sooner and 2) Apple like to sit on a file for two weeks for their experts to "examine" it. ("Paranoid, much?" as the American teens would say.)

As usual, I'll add links to the announcement post and the Secrets page as they go live.

No comments:

Post a Comment